French Anderson M.D.
• William French Anderson, M.D., known as the Father of Gene Therapy, was wrongfully convicted in July 2006, of child molestation (see My Story)
• The conviction was based on fabricated evidence, including the doctoring of a sting meeting recording by Deputy Kurt Ebert of the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department (see Case Analysis III).
• Which his trial attorney, Barry Tarlow, refused to investigate properly (see Petition for Habeas Corpus).
• The courts have thus far denied Anderson his right to an Evidentiary Hearing where the overwhelming new evidence would be presented in court (see Petition for Review).
• Since he has not been able to present the new evidence in court, this website makes that evidence publicly available (see Case Analysis I, II, and III).