French Anderson M.D.
• William French Anderson, M.D., known as the Father of Gene Therapy, was wrongfully convicted in July 2006, of child molestation (see My Story)
• The conviction was based on fabricated evidence, including the doctoring of a sting meeting recording by Deputy Kurt Ebert of the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department (see Case Analysis III).
• Which his trial attorney, Barry Tarlow, refused to investigate properly (see Petition for Habeas Corpus).
• The courts have thus far denied Anderson his right to an Evidentiary Hearing where the overwhelming new evidence would be presented in court (see Petition for Review).
Second State Habeas filed 8/14/14
• Since he has not been able to present the new evidence in court, this website makes that evidence publicly available (see Case Analysis I, II, and III).
Form MC275 8/15/2014